Transparency International Ireland is looking for an enthusiastic, creative volunteer to support its Integrity at Work programme. The volunteer will assist in the organisation of Integrity at Work online events and training and will also be responsible for researching and contributing to high-quality social media content and blog content online. Strong written and research skills are important as well as an interest in digital marketing and communications.
- Assist in the planning, organisation and promotion of Integrity at Work events and training
- Develop and maintain a contact database for Integrity at Work events
- Contribute to the production of social media content for LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
- Support the team in the development of blog articles for online channels
- Assist the team with ad hoc duties as required
Person specification (skills, qualifications and experience)
- Excellent written and oral English
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relations skills
- Highly motivated and an organised self-starter
- A third level qualification (or continued studies) in public relations, marketing, business, communications and/or other relevant topic
- Good computer skills, including proficiency in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Good knowledge of social media sites
This is a remote two days a week position. Flexible working days are available from Monday – Friday, 10am – 6pm. The ideal candidate will be available to work for a period of three – six months. If this sounds like a good fit for you but the timeline doesn’t align with your schedule, please reach out to us anyway – we are happy to be flexible with the right candidate. Full induction and training is provided and out of pocket expenses are covered for all interns.
Please send your CV and short cover letter outlining how your experience suits this role to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Transparency International Ireland
Transparency International (TI) Ireland is the Irish chapter of the worldwide movement against corruption (defined as the abuse of entrusted power for private gain). It was founded in 2004 and is part of the only global organisation dedicated to stopping corruption worldwide, working to create a “level playing field” for citizens and business. Its vision is an Ireland that is open and fair – and where entrusted power is used in the interest of everyone. TI Ireland’s mission is to empower people with the support they need to promote integrity and stop corruption in all its forms.
About Integrity at Work
The Integrity at Work (IAW) programme has been designed by Transparency International Ireland to help foster workplaces where people are supported to raise concerns of wrongdoing and act with integrity. Our members include government departments, public sector bodies, charities, regulators and companies. IAW events and training provide an opportunity to share best practice, to learn about legal developments and to develop strategies to promote ethical standards and build trust amongst staff and stakeholders.