As the EU Whistleblowing Directive is transposed into law throughout the European Union, this year’s Integrity at Work Online Conference will look at the practical implications for employers in implementing the Directive and the amended Protected Disclosures legislation in Ireland; discuss the importance of whistleblowing in highlighting risks within organisations; explore the experiences of employers in dealing with protected disclosures; and hear first-hand accounts from people who have spoken up about wrongdoing. The conference will present a range of perspectives from different sectors and explore how supporting whistleblowing can foster both individual and organisational integrity.
- Dr Tom Clonan – Academic, Writer and Journalist; Whistleblower on Sexual Violence in Ireland’s Armed Forces
- Katie Hannon – Presenter and Journalist, RTE; Writer and Presenter of ‘Women of Honour’ Radio Documentary
- Dr Francesco Zambon – Whistleblower and Former Coordinator at the World Health Organisation
- Ida Nowers – Law and Policy Coordinator, WIN
- Kian Caulwell – Head of Conduct Risk and Compliance Advisory, KBC Bank
- Dr Lauren Kierans – Barrister at law and law lecturer, NUI Maynooth
- Clive Kelly – Non-Executive Director Azimut Life and Accelerant Agency; Lecturer
- Jade McDonagh – Head of Bank Staff Policy and Governance, Irish Banking Culture Board
- Martin Woods – Anti-money Laundering Expert and Whistleblower
- Philip Brennan – Founder and Managing Director of Raiseaconcern.com
- Mary Inman – Partner, Constantine Canon
- Declan Walsh – Partner and Head of Forensic & Investigation Services, RSM Ireland
- Dr Daniel Malan – Assistant Professor in Business Ethics, Trinity College Dublin
- Kate Marston – Chief Executive, Women in Ethics and Compliance Global
The full list of speakers is available here. Sessions will be both live and recorded with a ‘listen back’ option for any session you miss.
If you would like to register please contact Jane Matthews – firstname.lastname@example.org.