The Integrity at Work (IAW) Conference is the only national event dedicated to exploring how employers across all sectors can foster a culture of integrity within Irish workplaces. As the Protected Disclosures (Amendment) Act 2022 is enacted in Ireland, and the EU Whistleblowing Directive is transposed into member States’ law, employers and regulators need to prepare for the changes that are coming into place. The IAW Conference presents a unique opportunity to:
- Discuss the implications of the EU Whistleblowing Directive and the amended Protected Disclosures legislation
- Explore the experiences of employers and regulators in managing protected disclosures
- Discuss the importance of whistleblowing in highlighting risks within organisations
- Hear valuable insights from practitioners in governance, protected disclosures, compliance, ethics and HR
The event will consist of eight webinars running from 21 – 24 November, 9.00 – 10.15 and 13.00 – 14.15 each day. Speakers include:
- Dr Eddie Molloy: Consultant and Founder, Advanced Organisations
- Mark Toland: Chief Inspector, Garda Síochána Inspectorate
- Elizabeth Ryan: Partner, Mason Hayes Curran
- John Garred: Regional Compliance Officer, Siemens
- Ruth Steinholtz: Founder and Managing Partner, AretéWork
- Per Arne Lund: Head of Governance, Risk and Compliance, Volkswagen Group Sweden
- Máille Brady Bates: Solicitor and Employment Law Specialist
- Philip Brennan: Founder and Managing Director, Raiseaconcern.com
- Andy Watson: Global Head of Anti-Corruption, Oxfam
- Peter Gallagher: Head of Enforcement Advisory Division, Central Bank of Ireland
- Mary Inman: Partner, Constantine Canon
- Daniel Hager: Country Manager Ireland, Whistleblower Software
You can view the current Conference Agenda here.
Sessions will be both live and recorded with a ‘listen back’ option for any session you miss.
Booking Tickets and Invite a Colleague
This year we have introduced a discounted ticket rate so that you can invite one additional colleague for half price. To book a place please follow the link to our Eventbrite page: Tickets
For invoices, please contact email@example.com.