This year, the annual Integrity at Work Conference will be transformed into a series of online events under the banner of ‘Integrity at Work Week’ which takes place from 23 – 27 November.
Over the course of ten panel sessions, interviews and keynote addresses, participants will gain insights and practical strategies to foster an ethical culture in the workplace.
This is a unique opportunity to hear from expert speakers including
- Margaret Heffernan, Author and Professor of Practice at the University of Bath, Lead Faculty for the Forward Institute’s Responsible Leadership Programme
- Garda Commissioner Drew Harris
- Ed Sibley, Deputy Governor, Central Bank
- Emmet Whelan, Partner, ByrneWallace
- Rosarii Mannion, HR Leader and Practitioner
- Leo Martin, Founder and Director, GoodCorporation
- Mark Chambers, Associate Director, Institute of Business Ethics
- Muel Kaptein, Professor of Business Ethics and Integrity Management, RSM Erasmus University Rotterdam
For booking enquiries, please contact Niamh O’ Connor – firstname.lastname@example.org.