The 2022 Integrity at Work (IAW) Conference will take place from the 21 – 24 November. As the Protected Disclosures (Amendment) Act 2022 is enacted in Ireland, and the EU Whistleblowing Directive is transposed into member States’ law, employers and regulators need to prepare for the changes that are coming into place. Over a series of eight webinars, the IAW Conference will discuss the practical implications for employers in implementing the amended Protected Disclosures legislation in Ireland; discuss the importance of whistleblowing in highlighting risks within organisations; and explore the experiences of employers in dealing with protected disclosures.
- Discuss the implications of the EU Whistleblowing Directive and the amended Protected Disclosures legislation
- Explore the experiences of employers and regulators in managing protected disclosures
- Discuss the importance of whistleblowing in highlighting risks within organisations
- Hear valuable insights from practitioners in governance, protected disclosures, compliance, ethics and HR
- Dr Eddie Molloy: Consultant and Founder, Advanced Organisations
- Mark Toland: Chief Inspector, Garda Síochána Inspectorate
- Elizabeth Ryan: Partner, Mason Hayes Curran
- John Garred: Regional Compliance Officer, Siemens
- Ruth Steinholtz : Founder and Managing Partner, AretéWork
- Per Arne Lund : Head of Governance, Risk and Compliance, Volkswagen Group Sweden
- Máille Brady Bates: Senior Associate, Arthur Cox
- Philip Brennan: Founder and Managing Director, Raiseaconcern.com
- Andy Watson: Global Head of Anti-Corruption, Oxfam
- Peter Gallagher: Head of Enforcement Advisory Division, Central Bank of Ireland
- Mary Inman: Partner, Constantine Canon
You can find an outline agenda here. Sessions will be both live and recorded with a ‘listen back’ option for any session you miss.
If you would like to register please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.